Friday, September 07, 2012


Morning by Morning, September 7 - "The Fountain of Life"


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...


"How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! All people may take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. They feast on the abundance of Your house, and You give them drink from the river of Your delights. For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light" (Psalm 36:7-9).


Lord, I want to drink deeply from Your fountain of life. I want to drink from the living water that flows freely from the river of Your delights. Let me thirst for nothing but You, finding my delight in only what delights You. Take away my thirst for everything that's anything less than what's pure and healthy for my soul.


You are that Fountain of Life. And Your Holy Spirit is the Living Water (John 7:37-39). As You give me grace and desire to drink deeply from the Fountain of Your Living Water, cleanse me from my sins, heal me of my hurts, free me from my chains, and fill me with Your Spirit. "It is the Spirit that gives life" (John 6:63). Lord, let Your Spirit of Life refresh and renew me today. Fill me up and pour me out, as You will. I trust You and I love, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, I pray you will drink deeply today from the Fountain of Life. May the Lord fill you with His Holy Spirit and flow freely through your life. Please pray the same for me. This is a challenging time for me personally and for our ministry, so please keep us in prayer as the Holy Spirit leads. God bless you and thank you for walking with me in this journey of prayer -- Tommy


Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out

2800 Tates Creek Road

Lexington, Kentucky 40502