Thursday, August 22, 2013

Morning by Morning, August 22 - "Greater Boldness and Without Fear"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be high and lifted up in my words and thoughts and actions today.  ...

"I want you to know, beloved, that what has happened to me has actually helped to spread the gospel, so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard and to everyone else that my imprisonment is for Christ; and most of the brothers and sisters, having been made confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, dare to speak the word with greater boldness and without fear" (Philippians 1:12-14).

You are the God who redeems all things. You cause good to come out of everything we'll entrust to You. You never waste a moment of our suffering or our sins, our persecutions or our pain if we will give it to You to be cleansed in Your blood, sanctified in Your fire, and then used for Your glory. That's how You "cause all things (to) work together for good for those who love (You) and are called according to (Your) purpose" (Romans 8:28).

You love to give us "beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness" (Isaiah 61:3, NKJ). Even as Paul sat in a prison shackled in chains, his witness went further than his freed feet could ever carry him. His body was bound but his heart and his hope went to the ends of the earth. His example of faithfulness still inspires every new generation of the followers of Christ to "speak the word with greater boldness and without fear."

Lord, let me be bold and fearless today. Paul said, "Remember my chains" to remind us of the high cost of discipleship and to never offer any excuses for letting someone else do our job of sharing the good news of forgiveness and freedom, hope and healing through Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (Colossians 4:18). You said, "Remember Me" to remind us You laid down Your life for us so that we could live our lives for You (Luke 22:19). Inspire me by Your Word and empower me by Your Spirit to live my life for You today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will be inspired and empowered with great boldness and without fear to share your heart and the hope of Christ that is within you everywhere the Lord sends you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 1  First Christian Church, Ruidoso, New Mexico
Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Solemn Assembly, Kingwood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue