Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 8 - Worth it All

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and into my day with every breath and every step.  ...

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which someone found and hid; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field" (Matthew 13:44).

Just a taste of Your kingdom makes me hunger and thirst for more. Just a glimpse of Your glory forever ravishes my heart. Every time I encounter the kingdom of heaven and the King of the kingdom, the luster and lure of all this world has to offer fades a little more. You're worth it all.

Thank You that Your kingdom is within me (Luke 17:21). It's "righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). I thank You that I'll be to heaven when I die, but I want more and more of Your heaven in me every day. Let me be filled with fullness of the kingdom of heaven today. You and Your kingdom are worth all that I have and all that I am. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you encounter the kingdom of heaven and the King of the kingdom today. May you always hunger and thirst fore more. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue