Thursday, May 22, 2014

Morning by Morning, May 22 - Seek to Love like God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...

"Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. God's love was revealed among us in this way:  God sent His only Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins. Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; if we love one another God lives in us, and His love is perfected in us" (1 John 4:7-12).

Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ, let me live through You today. Let Your love live in me today. Let power of the love of God, perfectly revealed in Jesus Christ, move mightily through my words and actions, through my thoughts and desires, through the steps I take and the decisions I make today.

"So (I) have known and believe the love that God has for (me). God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them" (v. 4:16). Come, Lord Jesus, abide in me today.

"By this (I) know that (I) abide in Him and He in (me), because He has give (me) of His Spirit" (v. 4:13). Come, Holy Spirit, Spirit of Christ in me, abide in me today. Let the love of God flow through me today, as You make me more like You. As best as I can and all by Your grace, let me seek to love like God today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit abide in you as the love of God flow though you powerfully today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you so much for all of our prayers for us and our ministry to Africa in partnership with New Life Endowment Ministries. Everyone was healthy and filled with joy, sharing the love of God in Jesus Christ everywhere we went. We could never do this kind of ministry with your prayers and I thank God for you! Thank you so much for joining with me in this journey of prayer! Love you all, Tommy.

I've been posting some of our photos on Facebook and will include a few below. God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue