Monday, May 05, 2014

Morning by Morning, May 5 - Hear Him Call Your Name

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face and listen for Your voice....

"When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, 'Simon son of John, do you love Me more than these? ... Feed My lambs.... Tend My sheep.... Follow Me' " (John 21:15-19).

To follow You and fulfill our destiny is an expression of love for You. And You have a holy jealousy for our love. You want us to love You more than anything else. Just as You love us more than anything else. "There is no greater love" (v. 15:13).

I can hear You call my name
Calling me to follow You
I want to know my call in You
To follow You where You lead

Let me have Your heart in me
In Your heart I am complete
Let me fulfill Your heart's desire
I'm in You and You're in me

Jesus, You call my name
Jesus, I seek Your face
Jesus, You live in me
Jesus, I live in You

Thank You, Lord. Empower me to live into the words You've written on my heart today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you hear the Lord call your name and invite you to follow Him to fulfill your destiny as a child of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, our team is preparing to travel to Uganda on Saturday for a week of ministry, partnering with our friends at New Life Endowment Ministries. I'll be teaching on inner healing prayer ministry at the Pastors and Leaders Conference during the days with evangelistic meetings in the evenings. Our team will also be leading a Women's Conference in the evenings and we will also be sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ at an orphanage and schools. Please keep us in your prayers!

I'm excited to be preaching with Max Lucado again this month at the 1st Wednesday Healing & Prayer Service at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio on May 7th. Please join us in prayer and by Live-stream at 7pm Central Time
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue