Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Morning by Morning, May 28 - "Come and See"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

"Philip found Nathanael and said to him, 'We have found Him about whom Moses in the law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus son of Joseph from Nazareth.' Nathanael said to him, 'Can anything good come out of Nazareth?' Philip said to him, 'Come and see' " (John 1:45-46).

Like Nathanael, Your Holy Spirit invites me every day to come and see what God will do. And every day I'm excited to see what good will come out of all You touch, as You bring beauty from ashes, joy from mourning, and praise for heaviness (Isaiah 61:3). I'm excited to come and see how You'll cause all things to work together for good for those who love You and who are called by Your name (Romans 8:28).

Thank You for inviting me on this great adventure with You every day. "Come and see what God has done:  He is awesome in His deeds among mortals" (Psalm 66:5). I can't wait to come and see what You'll do today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'll be excited to come and see what awesome things our God is doing in your life each day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you for all the prayers. I'm feeling much better today, after a good day of rest yesterday. Thanks for joining with me in the journey of prayer!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue