Friday, May 30, 2014

Morning by Morning, May 30 - Let These be Yours and Increasing

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the foundation of my day, in the center of all I do, and Lord over all.  ...

"For this very reason, you must make every effort to support your faith with goodness, and goodness with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with endurance, and endurance with godliness, and godliness with mutual affection, mutual affection with love. For if these are yours and are increasing among you, they keep you from being ineffective and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 1:5-8).

Father God, let these characteristics of Christ became ingrained in my character. Let them be mine and let them increase. Nothing would break my heart more than to live my life in this short sliver of time I have than to be ineffective and unfruitful with the knowledge of all You are to me and all You've done for me.

So in the power of Your grace, let me "be all the more eager to confirm (my) call and election, for if (I) do this, (I) will never stumble" (v. 10). "(Your) divine power has given (me) everything needed for life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called (me) by (Your) own glory and goodness" (v. 3). Empower me today to live my life for You forever. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may they character of Christ be yours and increasing, all by the divine power of God at work within you, to fulfill your calling and election as a child of God and disciple of Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, Click Here to Read the Report and See the Pictures of our Recent Uganda Trip prepared by our Team Sponsor, Mike Scalf of Life Endowment Ministries. Thank you for all your prayers! And please keep us in prayer for our next overseas ministry adventure when I travel to El Salvador in August with our Spanish Team from Rapha God Ministries to teach on inner healing prayer ministry. God bless you and thank you for joining me in the journey of prayer!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257



Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue