Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 16 - Whatever

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lord of all, be Lord of all of me and Lord of all of my day.  ...

"Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him" (Colossians 3:14-17).

Only with Your love clothing me, with Your peace ruling me, with Your word infusing me, can I do everything in Your name by your grace. Only then will my words and my deeds honor my Father in the name of my Savior.

This is the perfect harmony You invite me to embrace and encourage me to live -- the perfect harmony of my words and my actions, of my head and my heart, fully committed and fully surrendered to Your Lordship of my life. Lord, let it be so in whatever I do, wherever You send me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would be clothed in the love, rule by the peace, and infused with the word of Christ in whatever you do today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be ministering in Springfield, Illinois this week at the National Conference of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries, conference on Spirit-filled Life in the Wesleyan Tradition. It's named after the prayer meeting on Aldersgate Street in London where John Wesley was filled with the Holy Spirit and empowered for the ministry that brought great revival in his generation. I'll be teaching equipping sessions on Prayer for Inner Healing and Prayer for Physical Healing, as well as ministering on the Word Gifts Team and Prayer Ministry Team during the evening worship services. Please keep us in prayer for personal revival and an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Come join us if you can. It's always a spiritually refreshing and exciting time for me every year I'm able to come. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue