Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 8 - My Heart is in Your Hands

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I put my heart in Your hands -- Your hands that are eternally scarred from the nails of Your eternal sacrifice of love for me.  ...

"My child, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways" (Proverbs 23:26).

My Father, I do give You my heart. I choose to turn my eyes upon You, to seek You and observe Your ways. Let Your Holy Spirit, the Promise of the Father, be at work in my heart today, conforming me into the image of the Son of God. "(My) heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He will" (v. 21:1).

As I listen for Your leading in silence before You, I hear Your Spirit writing a new song from deep in my heart ...

My heart is in Your hands
Come guide and lead my ways
Make me more like You
Make me more like You

Change me from within my soul
Your Spirit at work in me
Make me more like You
Make me more like You

I am Your child
And You are my God
So I put my heart here in Your hands

Yes, Lord. "For it is God at work in (me), enabling (me) both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). As I put my heart in Your hands, Your Spirit is at work within me, changing me to be more like You, from the inside out. Then I can will what is right; and then I can do what is right -- all by the power of Your grace at work within me. In Jesus' name I pray.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may your heart be in the hands of God, making you more like Him every day, from the inside out by His Spirit at work within you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue