Monday, July 28, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 28 - "Live in Love"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Teach me Your ways and forgive me for mine that are not yet like Yours. Come fill me with Your Spirit in these first moments of my morning.  ...

"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which you were marked with a seal for the day of redemption. Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice, and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love, as Christ loved us and gave Himself for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God" (Ephesians 4:30-5:1-2).

No grief. No regrets. Help me live each day in the life of Your Spirit. Help me live in love, as You love me -- slow to anger, quick to forgive, doing my best, all by Your grace to live and love in the way that honors You with all my heart. It's as simple as that. ... In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you live in love today, doing your best, all by God's grace, to live and love in the way that honor the Lord our God with all your heart. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue