Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Morning by Morning, July 30 - "Will You Follow Me, My Son?"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

As I watch and pray, waiting in silence before You, it seems I hear You singing out to my heart ...

Can you hear Me?
Are you listening?
Will you follow Me, My son?

I am with you
I'll never leave you
Will you follow Me, My son?

And I sing back to You from my heart ...

Daddy Abba
I am listening
I will follow You, my Lord

Where you lead me
What you show me
I will follow You, my Lord

I wouldn't miss it
This great adventure
I will follow You, my Lord

I want to see men free
As You heal their hearts
I want to see Your Word
Going forth in power
I want to do Your will
And see Your Kingdom come
I want to live each day
Like there's no tomorrow
I want to put my heart
In Your mighty hands
I want to know who I am
A son of the great I Am
I will follow You

Yes, Lord. I will follow You, as best as I can and all by Your grace. Like Caleb, who put his heart wholly in Your hands, followed You into the fullness of his inheritance, I want to follow You through every adventure every day into the fullness of my inheritance in You. What Your Word says of him, I pray Your heart will say of me:  "My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed Me wholeheartedly, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it" (Numbers 14:24). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you'll hear and respond to our Father's voice, calling you to come follow Him wherever He leads you in His great adventure for your life todayPlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, please pray for us as we prepare for our ministry trip to El Salvador. We leave on Friday for a week of ministry to the leaders and a group of youth, teaching inner healing prayer ministry with our Spanish Team from Rapha God Ministries and a mission team from Oak Hills Church. As always, our schedule is packed with teaching and ministry, so please pray for our energy and passion to minister the healing love of God in the mighty name of Jesus! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue