Monday, November 17, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 17 - Trinity of Love, Grace, and Communion in God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart to You and listen for the leading of Your Spirit.  ...

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of (us)" (2 Corinthians 13:13)

Lord God-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-how I need Your love, Your grace, and Your communion. In Your love, I am confident and secure. In Your grace, I am forgiven and free. In Your communion I am embraced and empowered.

Lord, let every dimension of my being be fully alive to fully receive every dimension of Your Being. Let me see You as You are and see myself as I am, every day, all the way, as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you deeply in Your heart the Trinity of God in His love, grace, and communion with you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, Thank You so much for all your prayers for us this past weekend at the Breakthrough Prayer Conference at Bear Creek United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas. The Holy Spirit moved mightily in our hearts all weekend. Please pray that all the seeds the Lord has sown of spirit and life for healing and freedom through prayer will grow into a great harvest for the Kingdom of God! I pray the same for your church and ministry.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!