Friday, June 12, 2015

Morning by Morning, June 12 - The Battle at the Gate

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead my heart and guide my steps on the adventure You've planned for me today.  ...

"In that day the Lord of hosts will be a garland of glory, and a diadem of beauty, to the remnant of His people; and a spirit of justice to the one who sits in judgment, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate" (Isaiah 28:5-6).

Give me courage to turn back the battle at the gate -- at the gate of my heart, at the gate of my mind. Then by the power of Your grace, give me courage to turn back the battle at the gate of my city, at the gate of my nation, at the gate of Your church.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be strengthened and empowered to take your stand in Jesus, as Jesus takes His stand in you, through every battle at every gate in your lifein Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


 


Please keep us in prayer at the Annual Conference of the Rio Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church the new few days, where I am a clergy delegate from my extension ministries appointment beyond the local church.

 
Friends, I'm excited to be speaking again in the teaching and equipping sessions this summer at the Aldersgate 2015 National Conference on Spirit Filled Living at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky this year. Please come join us July 9-12, 2015 www.aldersgate2015.org God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!