Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Morning by Morning, June 16 - Listen and Trust the Voice of God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Good Shepherd. Help me hear Your voice, as You lead me beside Your still waters, here in the communion of prayer in these first moments of my day.  ...

"O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker! For His is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. O that today you would listen to His voice!" (Psalm 95:6-7)

As I worship and bow down, as I look up and listen, let me hear Your voice for me today.  ...

It seems I hear You say in my heart:  "My son, I am the One who stirs in your spirit. I am the One who lifts up your heart. I draw you near to Me for I am always drawing near to you. I am always with you. By My Spirit, I am always within you. Yet you can always choose to listen and choose to trust what you hear. Trust Me, My son. Trust that I know what's best and I want only the best for you. Trust Me that it brings Me joy to bring joy to you, that I'm teaching you to delight in what delights Me, that I'm making you more like Me as you choose to listen to Me and trust Me, My son."

Yes, Lord. Your Word says, "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you" (James 4:7). Your Word says "the Lord will again take delight in prospering you, just as He delighted in prospering your ancestors, when you obey the Lord your God by observing His commandments and decrees that are written in this book of the law, because you turn to the Lord your God with all you heart and with all your soul" (Deuteronomy 30:9-10). Your law is written on our hearts (Romans 2:12). And Your Spirit guides our hearts (Romans 8:14). "And when (we) turn to the right or when (we) turn to the left, (our) ears shall hear a word behind (us), saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:21).

Thank You for speaking into my spirit today. I know You'll keep speaking and leading. Help me, by the power of Your grace, keep listening and keep trusting throughout the moments of this day and every day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you listen and trust the voice of God, speaking to your heart and guiding your steps by the leading of His Spirit today and every dayin Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

 
Friends, I'm excited to be speaking again in the teaching and equipping sessions this summer at the Aldersgate 2015 National Conference on Spirit Filled Living at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky this year. Please come join us July 9-12, 2015 www.aldersgate2015.org God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!