Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 25 - Covenant of Peace
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of who I am and all I do today.  ...
 
"For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but My steadfast love shall not depart from you, and My covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you" (Isaiah 54:9).
 
Stocks markets and economies may tremble and shake. All that was built by the hands and in the plans of man may seem to crumble and fall to the ground. But our God is with us. Your hand is upon us. You hold us in Your grip of grace in the midst of all that trembles and falls around us. 
 
Your commitment of love shall not depart and Your covenant of peace shall not be moved. And when all that can be shaken is shaken to its core, only what can't be shaken will remain (Hebrews 12:27). You will remain. And You will keep giving us the grace to remain steadfast and secure in You alone. "Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult.... The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge" (Psalm 46:2-7). 
 
Your covenant of peace is unshakable and unbreakable. You are our "Mighty God" and our "Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). So whom shall I fear and what can make me afraid? By the power of Your grace, I will not fear, for I know that You are with me (Isaiah 43:5). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you remain at peace, confident the grace and power of our God to keep you secure in the midst of all that may tremble and shake around us, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!