Thursday, November 05, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 5 - Trusting His Control Down in My Soul
Good morning, Lord Jesus. It is well with my soul, as I trust You to have control.  ...
As I begin to pray, I hear Your Spirit writing a new song, and singing it from my heart back to Yours.  ...
 
With my soul in Your hands
I trust You with all my plans
Where You lead I will go
For Your voice I will know
Take me heart
Take me far
To wherever You are
You know best
Help me resist You less
Down in my soul
I trust You to have control
 
Yes, Lord. I trust You to have control, because I trust You to know what's best. By the power of the grace of God, I embrace Your promise that You've proved to be true to me over and over again:  "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope" (Jeremiah 29:11).
 
As someone said to me at the healing service last night, "I know God has a plan for me, He just hasn't shown me yet." Sometimes I feel the same. With that same faith, I know that this day and every day You have a plan for me. And by Your character and Your faithfulness that You've made so real and so true to me, I know it will be a good plan with a good future that's worthy of my hope because You're worthy of my trust.
 
So it is well with my soul. Down in my soul I trust You to have control. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you know the peace of God down in your soul as You trust Him to have control in all His plans for your life today and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
              


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!