Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Morning by Morning, October 10 - Love "Deeply From the Heart"

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart and every moment of my day.  ... 

"Now that you have purified your souls by your obedience to the truth so that you have genuine mutual love, love one another deeply from the heart" (1 Peter 1:22). 

Lord, help me learn to love more deeply -- not shallowly from my head, but "deeply from the heart." Help me learn to love with more than words, with more than knowing the truth, with more than seeking to do what's right and seeking to not do what's wrong, but to also love "deeply from the heart." So break through my barriers. 

Heal my wounds. Free me from my fears. Deepen my willingness and capacity to trust more completely so I can be loved more deeply and then love more deeply -- "deeply from the heart."  

I have a sense I don't even know what I'm asking. But I also have a sense it's Your Spirit leading me to ask this. And when You lead me to ask, it's because You know what I need. So I'm willing to acknowledge my need and ready to receive by Your grace the desire and the power to love "deeply from the heart." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




May you be free and full of God's grace to love and be loved more deeply from the heart, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

  


Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition) endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click Here to Order One Today through Amazon/CreateSpace

 

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue