Friday, October 20, 2017

Morning by Morning, October 20 -- The Kingdoms of This Word Become the Kingdoms of My God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Good Shepherd, and Your sheep hear Your voice. Speak to my spirit, my Shepherd, as I begin my day centered in You, embraced by my Father, listening for the leading of Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Then the seventh angel sounded:  And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!' And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying:  "We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was and who is to come, because You have taken Your great power and reigned!" (Revelation 11:15-17 NKJV)
 
There will come a day when You set all things right -- a day of "restoration of all things" (Acts 3:21). "We, according to (Your) promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells" (2 Peter 3:13). On that day, with all the "loud voices in heaven" we will proclaim with hearts full of joy and praise the ultimate fulfillment of what You have promised -- "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ!"
 
But every day between this day and that day to come, let Your kingdom come into my world as Your kingdom comes into my heart. Change my world today as You change my heart today. "For the kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). "For indeed, the kingdom of God is within (us)!" (Luke 17:21)
 
Holy Spirit of God, fill me afresh today (Ephesians 5:18). Fill me with Your "righteousness and peace and joy" -- right with God, right with others, right within myself; at peace with God, at peace with others, at peace within myself; and full of joy!  "Restore unto me the joy of Your salvation" as You renew a right spirit within me and change my world around me because Your Spirit arises and shines through me! (Psalm 51:12; Isaiah 60:1) Let the kingdoms of my world become the kingdoms of my God and my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, today! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the kingdoms of your world will become the kingdoms of God, as the King of kings and Lord of lords rules and reigns in your heart by His Spirit with His righteousness and peace and joy today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

   


Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition)endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click Here to Order One Today through Amazon/CreateSpace

 

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue