Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Morning by Morning, October 17 - "In the Shelter of the Most High"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the paths of righteousness for Your name's sake today and all the days of my life.    ...
 
"You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust" (Psalm 91:1-2).
 
You're my Shelter and my Savior. You're my Covering and my Comforter. Secure in You, I find my safety and peace. Trusting in You, I find my certainty in Your sovereignty and my confidence in Your compassion (v. 3-8).
 
When I'm in You and You're in me, no mater what goes on around me, it cannot come near me to destroy me or define me. "Because (I) have made the Lord (my) refuge, the Most High (my) dwelling place, no evil shall befall (me), no scourge come near (my) tent. For (You) will command (Your) angels concerning (me) to guard (me) in all (my) ways. On their hands they will bear (me) up, so that (I) will not dash (my) foot against a stone. (I) will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent (I) will trample under foot" (v. 9-13).
 
In Your goodness, You'll cause good to come out of all I endure. In Your mercy, You cause me to become more merciful out of all for which I've been forgiven. And out of Your overcoming power through the victory of Your cross and the glory of  Your resurrection, You cause me to overcome every challenge that would seek to overcome me, making me stronger in Your strength and more humble in Your grace.
 
With my eyes seeking Your face and my spirit embracing Your grace, I take hold of Your promise and hold fast to Your commitment:  "Those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name. When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them My salvation" (v. 14-16).
 
I've lived long enough to know there will always be battles in this broken and fallen world, but I've also walked long enough with You to know You've already won the victory for me. "Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!" (1 Corinthians 15:57)
 
 Neither darkness nor death, neither demons nor the disappointing or destructive choices of those who don't know any better or willingly choose to do the opposite of what brings life and peace to the world around them, nor anything else in all creation will be able to have the last word or the final say in my life (Romans 8:38-39). "No in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us" (Romans 8:27). You will always have the last word. You will always have the final say.  And Your word into my battles and Your say over my life is always spirit and life to me and to all who call on Your name and trust in Your grace (John 6:63). This is the blessing and the heritage of all "who live in the shelter of the Almighty" and "abide in the shadow of the Most High" (Psalm 91:1). Thanks be to God! Hallelujah and Amen! So let it be! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



May you know in your heart and experience in your life the promises and protection of our God, finding your shelter and security in Him alone, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

   


Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition) endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click Here to Order One Today through Amazon/CreateSpace

 

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue