Thursday, October 19, 2017

Morning by Morning, October 19 - All Things "As to the Lord"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my spirit and guide my steps in the way of life and truth in You today.  ...
 
"Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ; not with eye-service, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men, knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is slave or free. And you, masters, do the same things to them, giving up threatening; knowing that your own Master also is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him" (Ephesians 6:5-9 NKJV).
 
You're my Master and my Maker. You're my Heavenly Father and my Best Friend. You're the Lover of my soul and the Lord of my life. You are my "All in All" (1 Corinthians 15:28).
 
Out of my relationship with You, You call me into right relationship with others. And no matter the nature of those relationships -- husband and wife, children and parents, masters and slaves -- Your Spirit and Your Word is always reminding me and always leading me to keep You in the center of them all (Ephesians 5:21-6:9).
 
Whatever I do in every relationship I have, You invite me and empower me to do all things "as to the Lord," to do all things with the right motive "in sincerity of heart, as to Christ," and to do all things -- even in the freedom of all Your mercy and grace -- as a "bondservant of Christ." For it's only in Your will that I am free. It's only in keeping You at the center of all I am and all I do in every relationship I have that I will be fulfilled and fully alive -- "made alive in Christ" (1 Corinthians 15:22). By the mercy of Your grace, lead me and empower me to live like that today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray Jesus Christ will be at the center of all you are and all you do, fulfilled and fully alive in Him in every relationship of your life, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

   


Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition)endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click Here to Order One Today through Amazon/CreateSpace

 

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue