Thursday, October 05, 2017

Morning by Morning, October 5 - Jesus Said, "I Will Come Again!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in Me.... I will come again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you may be also" (John 14:1-3).
 
Lord Jesus, one day You will come again. One day the promises of the Word of God and Your return will be fulfilled:  "For the Lord Himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18). O glorious day! Come, Lord Jesus, come!
 
But even today -- even every day between this day and that glorious day to come -- You come again and take us to Yourself here in every heart that's open to You, here in every life that's surrendered to You as Lord and Savior. Even today You invite every one of us to open the door of our hearts wide to welcome You come in and abide intimately with us:  "Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with Me" (Revelation 3:20). In that invitation, You were speaking to "the church in Laodicea," not just the "un-churched" and "non-believers," and not just to the children of God of that age, but to the children of God of every age (Revelation 3:14).
 
So come, Lord Jesus! Come today. Come here in me. Come again and again and take me to Yourself (John 14:3). Fill me afresh with "the Spirit of Christ" every day (Romans 8:9). Never stop coming, never stop moving, never stop loving and living and saving and encouraging, here in us, here in the ones who are called by Your name, here in me. "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). "The spirit and the bride say, 'Come!' And let everyone who hears say, 'Come!'" (Revelation 22:17) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



May you be filled afresh with the Spirit of Christ even day, as He comes again and again in your heart and in our world where we desperately need Him so much , in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

 


Friends, I'm excited to be publishing my new book -- 
Free to Be Like Jesus! (Updated and Revised 3rd Edition) endorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese and Randy Clark. 
Click Here to Order One Today through Amazon/CreateSpace

 

Endorsement from Max Lucado:
"Tommy Hays has spent a lifetime studying the place of prayer in inner healing. I have personally benefitted from his teaching, writing, and encouragement. This book gathers a wealth of helpful insights and experiences into one volume. I am honored to have it on my shelf and honored to call Tommy my friend."
Endorsement from Andy Reese,
Author of Freedom Tools:
"Tommy Hays combines a lawyer's keen logic with a spiritual intuition to bring inner healing to a practical, effective, and applied level. His proven techniques have been used in hundreds of ministry settings and can serve as simple yet profound tools in the hands of even the novice minister."
Endorsement from Randy Clark,
Global Awakening:
"Free to Be Like Jesus! will take you on a journey to learn more about the inner healing ministry. This book has many foundational spiritual truths and will help you if you want more healing in your own life, or if you want more tools to assist you in your inner healing ministry."
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Blue