Friday, February 08, 2019

Morning by Morning, February 8 - Deaf Ears Opened!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord. And I thank You for loving me and all the grace You lavish upon me -- more than I may ever know. Your grace is sufficient; and at the same time, Your grace is exceedingly, abundantly more than I could ever ask or image! (2 Corinthians 12:8 and Ephesians 3:20) ... 

"Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf unstopped! Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the speechless sing for joy! For waters shall break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert! The burning sand shall become a pool, and the thirsty ground shall become springs of water!" (Isaiah 35:5-7) 

How exciting to see Your miraculous power last night, Lord! An elderly lady -- full of faith and love -- could "hear clearly" where she couldn't before! Praise God! You're a mighty God! A loving God and a healing God! You open blind eyes and deaf ears and make us leap for joy with songs of praise! 

I know we don't always see it so miraculously and instantaneously. I know sometimes it seems like an awfully long journey through the wilderness seasons and the desert places. And I know You're at work in ways we don't always see and always experience so dramatically. You teach to walk by faith and not by sight. But Lord, it sure is exciting when also get to see it! 

So this morning, I just want to take a minute to praise You for all You are doing -- not looking at all I don't yet see You doing, not complaining about all it doesn't seem like You've done yet, not wallowing in the wilderness or down in my spirit in the desert -- but praising You for who You are and all You do! Right now, I just want to shout and say, "The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad! The desert shall rejoice and blossom!" (Isaiah 35:1) 

The waters are breaking forth! Living Waters of Life in You, break forth! Break forth! Break forth! In the mighty name of Jesus! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you experience power and grace of God exceedingly, abundantly more than you could ever ask or image, as His Living Waters break forth in you and everything you go through, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me! God bless you, my friend! 

 
  
Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week. Thank you for keeping us in prayer for a mighty move of God's Spirit for healing and equipping! I pray the same for you! This is our last day with a time of healing, anointing, and impartation tonight! (Romans 1:11)  We're excited to see what God will do! God bless you and may He pour out His Spirit upon you, in Jesus! name!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!