Thursday, February 07, 2019

Morning by Morning, February 7 - The Mighty Name of Jesus!
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name! And I declare JESUS over every moment of my day and everything I'll face in the power of Your grace! ...
"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father!" (Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV)
Enough said.
In JESUS name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
My friend, may you see the mighty name of Jesus exalted over everything you face in the power of His grace today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me! God bless you, my friend! 
Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week. Please keep us in prayer for a mighty move of God's Spirit for healing and equipping! I pray the same for you! Last we had a tornado warning. With sirens blaring over the city, we moved to the safest part of the building -- which is in the mighty name of Jesus! The meeting went on as the Lord keep ministering His healing and hope, courage and power! I pray the same for you -- that you weather every storm secure in the arms of God. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and they are safe!" (Proverbs 18:10)
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
www.Messiah-Ministries.org
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257
www.RaphaGodMinistries.com
Please share this word to encourage a friend!