Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Morning by Morning, February 6 - "We Have the Mind of Christ"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit as You line up my heart with Yours, my mind with Yours, my will with Yours, my life with Yours, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...
 
"We have the mind of Christ" (1 Corinthians 2:16).
 
Lord, let the truth of Your Word be established and steadfast in my thoughts: I have the mind of Christ. ...
 
Let my brain line up with Your Truth. Let neurons and neurotransmitters, the passageways and synapses, and every substance in my brain line up with Your Truth and hear the Word of the Lord:  I have the mind of Christ.
 
Every lie must bow to Your Truth. Every blockage and barrier must come down. Every lie must leave, along with every liar. By the power of God's grace, by the power of the Blood of Jesus, I have the mind of Christ.
 
And now, if anything contrary tries to come to my mind today, I "take every thought captive to obey Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:5). In the mighty name of Jesus I "destroy arguments and every proud obstacle raised up against the knowledge of God" (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).
 
Let every cell in my body come into alignment with the mind of Christ. Let every desire of my heart come into alignment with the mind of Christ. Let every word from my mouth, every expression of my emotions, every expectation of every moment of my day come into alignment with the mind of Christ.
 
Your Word says "Be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God -- what is good and acceptable and perfect" (Romans 12:2). And Your Word says, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, just as He chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before Him in love" (Ephesians 1:3-4). In Your love for me and Your good thoughts toward me, You have blessed me with the spiritual blessing of "the mind of Christ." I have "redemption through (Your) Blood, the forgiveness of (my) trespasses, according the riches of (Your) grace that (You) lavished on (me) (Ephesians 1:7).
 
So keep giving me Your grace to keep believing Your Truth. Let Your Truth sink more deeply into my brain and every dimension of my being:  I have the mind of Christ. With that in mind, may I go through every moment of my day determined to "live for the praise of (Your) glory" (Ephesians 1:12). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you live for the praise of God's glory today, knowing you have the mind of Christ but the power of the grace of God, letting the Lord line up your thoughts, your desires, your will, and your life with His, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me! God bless you, my friend! 

  
Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week. Please keep us in prayer for a mighty move of God's Spirit for healing and equipping! I pray the same for you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!