Monday, February 11, 2019

Morning by Morning, February 11 - "Great and Mighty Things"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Align my spirit, soul, and body with Your heart and Your will for my day.  ... 

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know" (Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV). 

You're a great and mighty God! And You do great and mighty things! So I'm excited to see what You will do today.  

Some things may be dramatic; some things may be more subtle. But all You do is always good. You're a good Father who gives good gifts to Your children (Luke 11:13). And You have Your way of always working everything out to cause it all to work together for good -- no matter the source and no matter the circumstances (Romans 8:28). 

So I thank You for the blessing of adventure -- an adventure of faith every day. As I call to You, You answer. As I seek You, You show me the way.  As I put my life in Your hands, You put my life in the center of Your will -- and I believe it's Your will to show me great and mighty things I did not know -- in fact, "exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think!" (Ephesians 3:20 NKJV)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you experience the great and mighty things the Lord has for you today, as you faithfully follow Him into His will for your day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me! God bless you, my friend! 

 
 Thank you for all your prayers for us at the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries all last week! God moved in mighty ways; and we saw great and mighty things, through His healing and freedom in spirit, soul, and body, as well as His equipping and anointing for ministry! I pray you are equipped and anointed for the ministry the Lord has for you! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!