Monday, February 18, 2019

Morning by Morning, February 18 - A New Thing Springs Forth Now
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Make me more like You today. ...
 
"I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.... I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to My chosen people, the people whom I formed for Myself so that they might declare My praise!" (Isaiah 43:19-21)
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Open the eyes of my heart to perceive what You are doing (Ephesians 1:18). Set me free from any fear of the "new thing" that "springs forth." For "now" is the time. "Now it springs forth."
 
Sometimes the past is the greatest enemy of the present. Sometimes our memory of how it was always done is the greatest enemy of allowing our imagination to see how You're doing things now. But in the refreshing, renewing waters of Your Spirit, the wilderness places become a well of salvation and the desert places become an oasis of hope. When we take hold of You and allow You to take hold of us, "there is a new creation; everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)
 
By the power of Your grace, hope deferred will not hold me back. Disappointment and discouragement of unfilled dreams will not stifle my faith for what is yet to come. Regret over mistakes made and opportunities lost will not throw a wet blanket of the fire You're kindling in my spirit. "This one thing I do:  forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus! Let those of us then who are mature be of the same mind!" (Philippians 3:13-15)
 
Yes, Lord. I do perceive it! I do receive it! And I'm excited to see what You will do, as I let go and take hold of this new thing that You're springing forth in me now -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God! In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you perceive and receive the new thing the Lord is springing forth in you, not holding back but taking hold of all He has for you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  

Pakistan Internet Ministry Report. Friends, I had another opportunity to share a message of hope and healing in a remote village in Pakistan on Saturday Night through our Internet Ministry. I preach though an interpreter and a large screen in a different village each month, as our resources permit. I just received this praise report from Pastor Fazal who coordinates these meetings for us -- 287 Salvations and 98 Reports of healing and freedom from pain and sickness of different kinds! Praise God! Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement for us!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!