Thursday, June 20, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 20 - "Fullness of Joy" on the "Path of Life"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and call on Your name and listen for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy! In Your right hand are pleasures forevermore!" (Psalm 16:11)
 
The "path of life" You've chosen for me is to abide in Your Presence every step of my journey. If I'm in Your Presence, I'm on the right path -- the "path of life." For You are "the way and the truth and the life" (John 14:6).
 
No matter what steps I take, no matter where this path leads, You'll be with me and I'll be with You. If I take a wrong step, You'll correct me. If I get ahead, You'll slow me down. If I get behind, You'll spur me on. "When (I) turn to the right or when (I) turn to the left, (my) ears shall hear a word behind (me), saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:21).
 
Then even along the high cliffs or the dark valleys or the rocky roads or the desert sands of my path, I'll still have "fullness of joy" -- the joy of Your Presence to lead me along and get me through, every step of the way. This is the blessing and inheritance of those who choose to walk with You. Give me wisdom and grace to keep walking with You morning by morning, moment by moment, step by step. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with the fullness of joy ever step of the way on your path of life, seeking and embracing the Presence of the Lord, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!