Friday, June 21, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 21 - Steadfast and Strong Word of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I entrust my life and this day into Your hands. ...
 
"My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don't lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body" (Proverbs 4:20-22 NLT).
 
Your ancient words are ever true. They are spirit and life (John 6:33). Let them penetrate deep into my heart like roots growing down deep into my soul. They are steadfast and strong. They give me strength and stability to weather the storms and hold fast to what is true in the power of Your grace.
 
And in the same way, Your right-now words as just as true. They are alive and active, sharper than a two-edged sword, cutting to the heart of every matter and exposing the truth in everything I need to know (Hebrews 4:12). They go forth into my spirit, bringing life and healing, wisdom and courage, strength and stability, so that I don't waiver in the winds, but stand firm in Your word.
 
As You promised long ago: "The rain and the snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with My word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it" (Isaiah 55:10-11 NLT). So as I receive Your word and allow it to penetrate deep into my heart, "(I) will live in joy and peace" no matter what I face (Isaiah 55:12).
 
As I wait and listen for Your word for me this morning, I believe I hear in my heart:  "Trust in Me, My son. I know the troubles of your heart and the worries of your mind. But I am here. I'm not going anywhere. You will weather this storm, just as you always have, in the power of My grace. I AM the Answer to your prayers." ...
 
Yes, Lord. Thank You, for Your word. It's ever true. It gives me strength to hear it. And You give me faith to believe it. I trust in You. And I know You'll bring me through. You always have and You always will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you live in peace and joy, weathering every storm you face, rooted and grounded, steadfast and strong in the words of God that penetrate powerfully into your heart, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!