Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 25 - "The Beauty of Holiness" in the Battles
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm excited to join in the journey of faith and prayer with You today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"Jehoshaphat stood and said, 'Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem:  Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.' And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying:  'Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever!'" (2 Chronicles 20:20-21 NKJV)
 
My Father God, I praise "the beauty of holiness" as I believe in You and trust in You to protect me and even prosper me. There is beauty in Your holiness. You are holy and pure. You are certain and sure. You are untainted, undefiled, uncompromised, unwavering. You are utterly dependable, steadfast, and unshakable. And Your mercy endures forever!
 
You are holy. And in the unfathomable grace of Your mercy and love, You are here in me and You are holy in me. You are holy in me because the Holy One lives in me. Your "Spirit of Holiness" abides in me (Romans 1:4) just as the "Spirit of Christ" abides in me (Romans 8:9). The Spirit of the Living God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- lives in me (Romans 8:11). In Christ, my body is Your temple and my heart is Your home (1 Corinthians 6:19).
 
You've created me and called me to be holy, "for it is written, You shall be holy, for I am holy" (1 Peter 1:16). Holiness is "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). Holiness is what You've made me, who You've made me, through what You've done and who You are -- not what I've done or haven't done. And that's an amazingly beautiful thing -- far beyond my comprehension, but forever true none-the-less! "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).
 
So when I praise You and the beauty of holiness, I stand firm in the confidence of who I am in You and who You are in me. You ambush and defeat all my spiritual enemies to give me victory in my battles as I worship You and praise You (2 Chronicles 20:22). You make me more like You -- even in "the beauty of (Your) holiness" -- as I look up to You and behold You and the beautiful glory of Your manifest Presence:  "We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord!" (2 Corinthians 3:18)
 
A lifetime's not enough to plumb the depths of this revelation of truth of "the beauty of holiness," of "Christ in (me), the hope of glory," of becoming "the righteousness of God" in Christ, of being "holy, as (You are) holy." So I thank You and praise You that I have all eternity to learn and to live into the fullness of all You've eternally created me to be and become. "For this is the will of God, (my) sanctification" (1 Thessalonians 4:3), to "be conformed to the image of (Your) Son" (Romans 8:29). "As (Christ) is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:17).
 
In the meantime and all the while, You'll be fighting my battles and giving me the victory as I keep believing and trusting in You, worshipping You "in spirit and truth" (2 Chronicles 20:22; John 4:24). And that's such a beautiful thing to You -- "the beauty of holiness." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you believe and trust in the Lord our God through every battle, as you behold Him and His glory, being conformed into His image from glory to glory in the beauty of holiness, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!