Monday, June 17, 2019

Morning by Morning, June 17 - Companions in the Harvest
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
"After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go. Then He said to them, 'The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest" (Luke 10:1-2 NKJV).
 
You sent out Your seventy disciples two by two to labor in the harvest and to pray for the harvest to come. The harvest fields were the places You were about to go.
 
Lord, I believe You are about to go into harvest fields of places and harvest fields of hearts that are ripe and ready for the coming of Your glory. And I want to be found faithful as one of Your laborers and found faithful as one who is praying for more of Your laborers to come join in Your great harvest.
 
You appointed those You anointed for the task. They didn't choose You, You chose them. They didn't go in their own wisdom or power or authority, but in Yours. And You didn't sent them alone; You sent them in pairs as companions on the journey.
 
Lord, line up my companions for my journey. Thank You for the divine appointments and supernatural alignments You've chosen for such a time as this in this next season of the great harvest to come. Open my eyes to see the companions You've chosen for me and open their eyes to see me. We can't do this alone --not without You and not without one another. But together with You and together with one another, we can agree in prayer and move mountains in the spirit, because You are with us to move in Your power through us (Matthew 18:19-20). 
 
When those seventy returned, they "returned with joy!" (Luke 10:17). Together with You and with one another, they were learning their identity -- that their names were written in heaven -- and they were learning their authority -- that even the demons submitted to them in the authority of Your name (Luke 10:19-20). In those harvest fields, "Satan (fell) like lightening from heaven" and the glory of God was arising and shining from one end of those harvest fields to another (Luke 10:18).
 
"Lord of the harvest," appoint me and anoint me, prepare me and position me. Then send me! Wherever You are about to go, I want to be there! And I want to be there secure in my identity as a child of God, secure in my authority as a disciple of Jesus Christ, and aligned with the companions You've appointed and anointed to be with me on my journey in the midst of this great harvest of our time! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be secure in your identity and your authority, aligned with the companions the Lord of the harvest has appointed and anointed to go with you into every place He Himself is about to go in this great harvest of our time, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!