Monday, May 15, 2006

Peace will Prevail 5-15-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let the peace of Your presence fill my soul as I entrust my life and this day to You. ... "The God of peace will shortly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you" (Romans 16:20). It is the peace of Your presence in my soul that crushes the satanic power of fear and doubt, worry and stress, confusion and chaos. By Your grace, my enemy is defeated. But You have chosen in Your sovereignty and power to defeat him under my feet. He is defeated as I choose in obedience and faith by Your grace to stand in You and allow You to stand in me. He is crushed as I cast my burdens to You. This is Your command that allows me to conquer: "Cast all you anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. Discipline yourselves; keep alert. Like a roaring lion your adversary the devil prowls around looking for someone to devour. Resist him, steadfast in your faith, for you know that your brothers and sisters in all the world are undergoing the same kind of suffering" (1 Peter 5:7-9). This is the peace of the power of Your presence that overcomes every strategy and scheme of the one who would steal my place of peace in You. You have done Your part to defeat him; and by Your grace, I must do my part to resist him. As I cast my burdens on You, Your peace will prevail. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Friday night for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Paul Cooper will lead in worship and I will lead in prayer. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's and cd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. On the Web: http://messiah-ministries.orgDaily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com