Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Well Done, My son" 5-18-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me humble myself in the silence of surrender before You now -- Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. ... Draw me close and hold me tight, Take my life and make it right. Forgive my sins and heal my pain, Set me free from bonds of shame. Fill me up with Your Holy Spirit, Speak Your Word and let me hear it. Let me know that I am Yours, Whether peaceful seas or troubled shores. Help me to rest in Your steady hand, To rise in faith and take my stand. Teach me to trust and to obey, Give me Your words to speak and Your heart to pray. I offer my life a living sacrifice, I bring my flesh under Your holy knife. I have so far to go and so much to learn, But Your grace is sufficient at every turn. Make me more like You more every day, Give me Your will and teach me Your ways. Cause Your thoughts to be my thoughts and Your desires mine, Help me respond as You would more every time. I need Your peace and seek Your joy, To need You alone and nothing more. Little by little and step by step, I'm growing up with Your Godly help. Don't let me give up and don't let me turn back, But keep seeking the things that will always last. I long for the day I see Your face, And know You as You are in the fullness of Your grace. I want to hear those words from the Holiest One, "Welcome home. Well done, My son." Thank You Lord for writing these words on my heart this morning. I offer them to You as my prayer this day. "His Lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter in to the joy of your Lord' " (Matthew 25:23). I choose by Your grace to live my life to please my Lord. Keep putting that desire in my heart and keep giving me the grace to live it out. Keep forgiving me when I fail, keep lifting me up when I fall. Keep turning my heart toward my home in You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Friday night 5/19 for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Paul Cooper will lead in worship and I will lead in prayer. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's and cd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. On the Web: http://messiah-ministries.orgDaily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com