Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Integrity of Heart" 8-26-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to You. Fill my mind with Your words and fill my heart with Your desires. ... "For who has stood in the council of the Lord so as to see and hear His word? Who has given heed to His word so as to proclaim it?" (Jeremiah 23:18). It's only as I come to stand in Your council that I can see and hear Your word. It's only as I heed it and live it that I have any integrity to proclaim it. I want that integrity, that authenticity. In the council of prayer each day, draw my mind and my heart into the purifying fire of Your Presence. Wash me in the water of Your word. Let me learn to see what You're doing and hear what You're saying in these first moments of the morning with You. Then, in the power of Your grace and by the leading of Your Spirit, I will arise and go about my day. "I will walk with integrity of heart" (Psalm 101:2). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send a note to Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.com Come to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted in the upstairs community room of First Southern National Bank at 3060 Harrodsburg Rd in Lexington. Contact Doris at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Subscribe free by email to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources at: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org