Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wisdom to Trust God and Succeed 8-10-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, come fill the spirit, soul, and body of my person with Your Presence. ... "The whole earth sought the presence of Solomon to hear his wisdom, which God had put into his mind" (1 Kings 10:24). This wisdom I seek is the wisdom You would put into my mind. The love I seek is the love You would put into my heart. The power and provision and protection and all else I might ever seek is that which You would put into my life. I trust You to know what's best for me. And I don't trust that I do. You alone see my life from beginning to end and beyond. You alone know the mountains of joy I'll climb, the valleys of grief I'll walk through. You alone know all I need for You to put into me for me to become all You created me to be and to do all You created me to do. So I choose to trust You -- to look to You, to lean upon You, to desperately depend upon You this day and every day. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh and strength to your bones" (Proverbs 3:5-8, NKJV). As I go on in this journey, I choose to take nothing with me but what You provide and impart to me now and along the way, through the means of grace You choose (Luke 9:1-6 and 10:1-12). I entrust all success or failure into Your hands, knowing with the attitude of trusting submission You put into my mind and heart, I have already succeeded in all that will ever matter most. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Order our Ministry Resources at: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted in the upstairs community room of First Southern National Bank at 3060 Harrodsburg Rd in Lexington. Contact Doris at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.