Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First of All 10-28-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. These first moments of my morning will set the course for the moments of my day. So I give these first moments to the One who is first of all. ... “One of the scribes came near and heard them disputing with one another, and seeking that He answered them well, he asked Him, ‘Which commandment is the first of all?’ Jesus answered, ‘The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel: the Lord, our God, the Lord is one; you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength’ ” (Mark 12:29-30). Lord, You are the first The first in my heart The first in my life You’re the first of all things For You are my hope The hope of my heart The hope of my life You’re hope of all things that really matter to me So I give You my heart And I give You my life And I give You these moments As You set all things right once again in me As I seek You, You change me (2 Corinthians 3:18). As I seek You first, You order the steps of my day and make provision for all I need. “But strive first for the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well” (Matthew 6:33). So I seek You first, and I love You fully. I commit my hope and my heart and my life into Your hands and Your will in these first moments and throughout the moments of my day. Not because You make me, but because I love You. Because You are first of all. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send a note to Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.comCome to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted at Southland Evangelical Methodist Church 2601 Clays Mill Rd (corner of Clays Mill and Hill n' Dale). Contact Doris & Bob at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Friends, please join us for these upcoming Messiah Ministries' Events at our home base in Lexington, Kentucky (and please spread the word): Nov 12-14: The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry -- Level II is a focused time of teaching, mentoring, discipleship, personal ministry, equipping, worshipping and prayer led by Tommy Hays and a teaching team of experienced prayer ministers. We will continue to study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience, as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. Level II gives deeper experience, opportunity, and practice in healing prayer ministry than our Level I Course. Craig & Jenni Marsh, gifted by God with the spiritual gift of miracles (1 Corinthians 12:10) will be with us for the last two nights and a healing service. Info/Register Online: Information/RegisterSchoolOfMinistry-Level II Dec 4-6: Healing Prayer Weekend at Asbury Inn, Asbury Seminary, Wilmore, KY… NEW LOWER PRICE from Change in Location! Led by Tommy Hays with worship and personal prayer ministry teams, you'll receive teaching and ministry in a peaceful, worshipful retreat setting. We’ve had wonderful testimonies from our last weekend: Spiritual Principles of Deep Healing— Explore God’s order in every dimension—spirit, soul, and body. Past hurts require healing to realize true freedom. It’s only God’s redemptive power that can bring us back to God’s created plan.Hindrances to Healing— Scripture provides principles that reveal possible barriers that hinder healing, freedom and wholeness. These given over to God, prepare the way for God’s powerful healing love. Info/Register Online: Information/RegisterHealingRetreat Subscribe free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com-- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org