Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beginning My Year of Jubilee 6-10-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All that I have and all that I am, I entrust to You today. … “You shall count off seven weeks of years, seven times seven years, so that the period of seven weeks of years gives forty-nine years. Then you shall have the trumpet sounded loud… And you shall hallow the fiftieth year and you shall proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants… The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you…. For it is a jubilee; it shall be holy to you…” (Leviticus 25:8-12). I’m forty-nine years old today. I’ve come to the end of my first seven week of seven years and today is the first day of my fiftieth year. This is the beginning of my jubilee. Lord, let it be holy to me. And let me be holy to You, by the grace of my Father God that embraces me as a son and the power of the blood of Jesus that cleanses my sins and the fire of the Holy Spirit that purifies my soul. You have set me free to be like Jesus in the liberty of Your Spirit and the transforming power of Your mercy and love (1 John 4:17). And throughout this year of jubilee, may I “proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants,” proclaiming the coming of the Kingdom of God, healing the brokenhearted and setting the captives free with the Spirit of the sovereign Lord upon me (Isaiah 61:1-3). Lord, let me hallow this holy year in my heart and life for the glory of Your name. Let the trumpet sound loud to awaken my spirit to the fullness of my calling and identity and destiny in You. Let nothing be left unsaid or undone that is in Your heart to accomplish through my life—this year and every year, in the liberty and the power of Your Spirit. “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty” (2 Corinthians 3:17, NKJV). By the abiding Presence of Your Holy Spirit within Your people made holy by the blood of the Lamb, every year is our jubilee year to experience and express Your liberty through our lives, throughout our land, and everywhere You send us in the authority and power of Your name. So let the trumpet sound loud! Let the people of God awaken and arise! The forty-nine years of preparation for this day are now over; let the fiftieth Year of Jubilee begin! In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friend, thank you for joining me in the journey of my life. May this be a Jubilee Year for you with the Spirit of God moving mightily in your life in fulfillment of all He has been preparing in you! May you have exciting surprises of joy this year! God bless you! Please pass on these prayers to anyone who may be interested or encouraged by them. Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!