Tuesday, August 31, 2010

“Above Everything” 8-31-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine. Together we rise to encounter the adventures of this new day. … “I give You thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing Your praise; I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness; for You have exalted Your name and Your word above everything. On the day I called You answered me, You increased my strength of soul” (Psalm 138:1-3). Your name and Your word are exalted above everything. Your name is Your nature and Your word is Your will. Your name is holy and good; Your will is faithful and true. And as I call on Your name, You send forth Your word. As I sing praises to Your name, You establish Your word in my soul. As I bow down low before You in humility and trust, You lift me up high in Your faithfulness and love. As I lift my eyes up to the hills from where my help comes from, You lift my spirit and strengthen my soul. My worries and fears fall away to the ground, as I rise into the heavenly place of Your Presence. As I give You thanks with my whole heart, there’s nothing left in all my heart for any worry or fear. The moment I look up to Your face, You peer into my soul with Your searing love. The moment I call upon Your name, You answer me. The moment I put all my hope and faith in You, I no longer have to put my hope and faith in anything else. Those gods are no God at all. In You alone do I trust. You alone are worthy of my worship and praise. You alone have earned my faith and my trust with my whole heart. So I give You thanks, O God. You are above everything; therefore, I will allow nothing in my life to be exalted above You. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays September 8-11, 2010 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I with Messiah Ministries in Lexington, Kentucky Join us for a focused time of teaching, equipping, personal ministry, worship and impartation for healing prayer ministry led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers at Messiah Ministries. Scholarships are available as needed so all can attend. Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested in equipping for prayer ministry and moving forward in their spiritual gifts. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry: Contact Marilyn Walker, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or cell 859-317-1591 Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!