Wednesday, March 02, 2011

“Brighter and Brighter Until Full Day” - March 2

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Thou my Vision, O Lord, my God. …

“But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day…. My child, be attentive to My words; incline your ear to My sayings. Do not let them escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life” (Proverbs 4:18-23).

If I’m walking in Your path, my way will become brighter and brighter. If I’m attentive to Your words, my choices will become clearer and clearer. If I’m listening for Your voice, my distractions will grow fewer and fewer. So help me keep my heart turned to You, guarding it with all vigilance by offering it with all diligence. Then Your Spirit of Life, like springs of life and rivers of living water, will flow from my heart freer and freer.

My will is mine, but my heart is Yours
So take my will and make it Yours
My life is my own, but I give it to You
So take my life and make it Yours
Morning by Morning, moment by moment
May I learn to walk in the will and the way of the One Who is my Life
Until the Light of my dawn shines like the sun at full day


In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

For those who can't join us in Lexington next week for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry, you can order it from our web site in DVD or CD format, for personal or group study ( www.messiah-ministries.org/resources ). This 4 day School is based on the spiritual principles and practical applications from my book Free to Be Like Jesus - Transforming Power of Healing & Deliverance, Holy Fire Publishing ( www.messiah-ministries.org/resources ). Come join us for Level 1 or Level 2 whenever you can or join us by dvd if you can't. Please keep us in prayer next week, as the Holy Spirit equips the saints for the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11). God bless you!

The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry - Equipping, Training, Impartation for Healing Prayer Ministry
Friends, please come join us and spread the word with someone who may be interested for our next Messiah Ministries’ 4 Day Intensive School of Ministry that I'll be leading in March in Lexington ( www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar ). Scholarships are available as needed.

To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home - bottom left corner