Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angels Encamped About Me - March 31

Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings, King of all, Lord of lords. Lord of all, be King and Lord of my life and every moment of my day. …

“Jacob went on his way and the angels of God met him; and when Jacob saw them he said, ‘This is God’s camp!’ So he called that place Mahanim (meaning two camps)” (Genesis 32:1-2).

Let the angels of the Lord encamp about me. I can’t see them, but I know they are there (2 Kings 6:17). Thank You for those who have watched over me, in that heavenly, unseen realm of the spirit, since the day I was born—watching my back and beholding Your face (Matthew 18:10). They lift me up and guard me with care, warring in the heavenly realm in ways I don’t always know and fighting for me in battles I could not win (Psalm 91:9-14). They are Your “spirits in divine service, sent to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation;” and encamp about Your people at Your command wherever we go because You go with us (Hebrews 1:14).

So wherever I go on my way, the angels of God go with me. And there are always two camps—the one I see with my natural eyes, and the one I believe by faith with my spiritual eyes. “The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and delivers them. O taste and see that the Lord is good; happy are those who take refuge in Him” (Psalm 34:7-8). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, I'm excited to be making arrangements for ministry in Africa this summer. Please let me know if you'd like to join in prayer or support: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org Let me know if you'd like to donate frequent flyer miles to our ministry for a tax-deductible contribution. That would make a huge difference for us to be able to travel more with the messages the Lord has entrusted to Messiah Ministries -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God."

To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute