Thursday, April 07, 2011

Beautiful Feet Bringing Good News - April 7

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Conform me into Your image. …

“For, ‘Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.’ But how are they to call on One in Whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in One of Whom they have not heard? And how are they to hear without someone to proclaim Him? And how are they to proclaim Him unless they are sent? As it is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!’” (Romans 10:13-15)

It really is good news You send us to share. Forgive us when we don’t share Your good news with love in our hearts and smiles on our faces from all the amazing grace in our lives. It’s not meant to be bad news of condemnation, judgment, self-righteousness, and spiritual arrogance. It’s meant to be good news of Your tender mercies and powerful love, restoring and redeeming our lives to be all You created us to be—sons and daughters of the Living God. It’s the good news of the free gift of God available to all who will open their hearts to entrust their lives to You. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him” (John 3:17).

Lord, let my feet be beautiful today, as I walk in Your steps in the ways You will lead. Let my face reflect the joy of my salvation and my spirit reveal my gratitude for Your grace, as You send me to share the good news of Your mercy and love. “For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing” (2 Corinthians 2:15). As I arise from my place of prayer and go out into my world to my places of ministry, let everyone who sees me know that I have been with You and Your Spirit is within me, reaching out to them in the power of Your love (Acts 4:13). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Order our Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org/resources
To Join in the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute