Monday, August 11, 2014

Morning by Morning, August 11 - "Everlasting Love"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let me hear Your voice and follow Your lead. Help me start this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued My faithfulness to you" (Jeremiah 31:3).

My Father I thank You for Your everlasting love, for Your consistent faithfulness, and for Your overwhelming grace. You've been so good to me so many times. Truly Your steadfast love never ceases and Your mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness, O Lord (Lamentations 3:22-23).

You have a way of always turning my ashes into beauty and my mourning into dancing (Isaiah 61:3). Even when I stumble and fall or lose my way, You always lift me up and dust me off and set me back on the path of my identity and destiny in You (Proverbs 24:15-16). By the power of Your mercy and grace, as You lead me to entrust all things into Your hands, You cause all things to work together for me in Your passion to conform me into the image of the Son of God You've created me to be (Romans 8:28-29).

I love You, Lord --Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Thank You for first loving me (1 John 4:19). Thank You for always loving me with an unfailing, everlasting love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you know the unfailing, everlasting love our our Father through every season and moment of your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers for our ministry trip to El Salvador with our Spanish Team from Rapha God Ministries and a mission team from Oak Hills Church. The Holy Spirit moved so beautifully and powerful in so many settings -- ministering in churches with an amazing outpouring of healing and reconciliation, at the Dreams Foundation for the youth, coming alongside Project Red for humanitarian ministry for orphans, training and equipping for inner healing prayer ministry, and powerful personal ministry times of inner healing and deliverance. We experienced such exciting salvation, healing and deliverance and we could never minster in this way without you and your prayers for us!

 
The most exciting part of the trip for me though was when I proposed to Rocio Caballero on the last day! She's part of our Spanish Team and we've been dating for about a year. I finally had to courage to ask her to marry me and she said Yes! I haven't stopped smiling since! Thank you for joining with me in my journey of prayer and now in my journey of joy! She's now part of God's heart of unfailing, everlasting love to me. God bless you my friends!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue