Monday, August 18, 2014

Morning by Morning, August 18 - Conformed to Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice -- You are our Good Shepard and Your sheep hear Your voice (John 10:14).  ...

As I listen, it seems I hear You say, "My son, put your heart in My hands, My nail-scarred hands. I want to lead you by your heart, as I change your heart into Mine. Let Me give you My heart, My mind, My will, My desires. Let Me make you more like Me today."

Yes, Lord. Make me more like You today. Conform me into Your image (Romans 8:29). Help me abide in You as You abide in me (John 15:4). Put Your thoughts in my mind (Philippians 2:5). Put Your desires in my heart (Psalm 51:6). Fill my human spirit with Your Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18). Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10).

Together with all who are called by Your name, listening for the leading of Your voice, with our hearts in Your hands, help me grow up, a little more every day, "to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ ... growing up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ" (Ephesians 4:13-15). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be conformed into Christ a little more each day, as you put your heart in His nail-scarred hands. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue