Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Morning by Morning, August 13 - "Come and See"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...

"The next day John again was standing with two of his disciples, and as he watched Jesus walked by, he exclaimed, 'Look, here is the Lamb of God!' The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus. When Jesus turned and say them following, He said to them, 'What are you looking for?' They said to Him, 'Rabbi' (which translated means Teacher), 'where are you staying?' He said to them, 'Come and see' " (John 1:35).

As I start my day centered in You, I listen for the leading of Your Spirit. I want to follow You. I want to come and see what You're doing, come and see the lives You're changing, come and see how Your Presence and Your power will make a difference in the challenges and circumstances around me today.

You're the One I'm looking for. You're the One I've found. And by the grace of God, I'll never let go and never turn back. Embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit, I'm ready to come and see the spiritual adventures You have in store me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will fill you with excitement and anticipation to come and see what Jesus will do in all the challenges and circumstances around you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue