Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Morning by Morning, August 20 - "Shine like Stars"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is the name above every name. At Your name, my knees bow, my tongue confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God, my Father (Philippians 2:9-11). ...

"Do all things without murmuring and arguing, so that you may be may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, in which you shine like stars in the world... holding fast to the Word of Life" (Philippians 2:14-16).

Grounded in Your Word, filled with Your Spirit, let my hope in You shine like a star in the midst of all the darkness going on this world around us today. By the power of Your grace, I'm holding fast to You and holding fast to Your promise that You are with us through all we endure -- fighting for us in ways we don't always see, speaking to our hearts in ways we don't always hear, causing all things to ultimately work together for good, despite how much darkness and evil we see (Romans 8:28).

"Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness shall cover the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will appear over you. Nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn" (Isaiah 60:1-3). Let my hope shine today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you shine like a star in the midst of whatever darkness surrounds you in our world today, as you hold fast to the Word of Life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue