Monday, February 02, 2015

Morning by Morning, February 2 - Diving in to "the Depths of God"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come into my heart, every moment of every day. Be Lord of my life and Lord of all.  ...

"But, as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him' -- these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).

Holy Spirit, search my heart. Reveal and remove, uproot and purge everything from me that would keep me from going deeper with You. Free me from the restrictions of religious ritual, the traditions of man, and the ways of the world. Free me from every hesitation and hindrance from the revival of spirit You want to awaken in my heart. Free me from every insecurity or fear, every sense of unworthiness or inadequacy, and every self-imposed limitation or demonically sent assignment that would keep me from plunging in to the depths of God.

In my heart, I'm diving in. In my heart, I'm choosing to seek You, to passionately pursue You, and all You have desired and prepared for me -- even the depths of God. I love You; and I desire to embrace Your love and freedom for me. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I'm going for it. I'm not holding back. I'm taking the plunge. I'm diving in. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will take the plunge and dive in to the depths of God, passionately pursuing Him and all He has prepared for you in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
    
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!