Thursday, February 18, 2016


Morning by Morning, February 18 - Good Stewards of God's Gifts
Good morning, Lord Jesus. All I am and all I have belong to You, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So speak to my spirit, that I may be a good steward of all You've entrusted to me today. ...
"Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To Him belong the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen" (1 Peter 4:10-11).
It still amazes me how in all Your sovereignty and majesty You choose to express Your glory and power through Your sons and daughters. Each of us has received gifts of God. They're spiritual gifts because they are expressions of Your Holy Spirit abiding in us, anointing us with Your Presence, and flowing through us with Your power and love.
When we're living in communion with You, allowing the deep of our human spirits to call unto the deep of Your Holy Spirit in "prayer to the God of life," You speak through us with Your words and serve through us with Your strength (Psalm 42:7). It's not us; it's You. But it's not You instead of us; it's You through us. It's "Christ in (us)" (Colossians 1:27). 
Together, in the mystery of faith, we are the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12). We are filled with the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9). And by Your "manifold grace" and spiritual gifts, we are speaking and serving and loving and giving with heart of Christ -- even "as one speaking the very words of God," just as Your Word says we "must do ... so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 4:10-11).
So come, Holy Spirit. Fill me afresh today (Ephesians 5:18). Let "the anointing that (I) received from (You) abide in (me)" deeply today (1 John 2:27). And let me be a good steward and faithful servant of the gifts and graces You've entrusted to me -- secure in my identity as a beloved child of God and confident in my destiny as a life member of the body of Christ. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be secure in your identity and confident in your destiny, filled afresh with the Holy Spirit and empowered by God to be a good steward of all the gifts and graces He has entrusted to you today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Friends, please keep us in prayer as I teach on spiritual giftstonight at our Rapha God Ministries "Boot Camp" for our new prayer ministry team members at our base in San Antonio. I pray the Lord continues to equip and empower you to know your calling and fulfill your destiny as well! God bless you!

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands and Pastor Amy Barkman.
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
http://www.voiceofjoyministries.com/events.html
Please Spread the Word!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!