Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 24 - Abiding and Abounding!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving" (Colossians 2:7).
 
Help me live each day abiding and abounding -- abiding in You and abounding in thanksgiving. You are the vine and I am one of Your branches; You're abiding in me and I'm abiding in You (John 15:5). 
 
Without the flow of Your life in me every day, I would shrivel and die in my spiritual life. So let me never take that for granted; let me never take You for granted. Let me abide and abound in thanksgiving and joy for Your gift of grace and the fullness of life I have in You each day. "For (I) have died, and (my) life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is (my) life is revealed, then (I) also will be revealed with Him in glory" (Colossians 3:3-4).
 
Remind me of my life without the fullness of Your life in me. Open my eyes to see those in the world around me whose lives feel meaningless and empty inside without Your Spirit in their hearts. They need You, just as I need You. But by the love and the grace of God, I have You and You have me. The life of "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
 
So I will not merely acknowledge You in thanksgiving with intellectual assent of the truth of my faith, I will abound in thanksgiving! I will not merely acknowledge Your role as my Creator and ask for Your blessing as my Provider when I sit down for a meal or lay my head down to sleep, I will abound in thanksgiving!
 
You've saved me life! You are my life! You bring joy and peace, a deep sense of security in my identity and excited anticipation of my destiny every day. So I will abound in thanksgiving! With a thankful heart and a joyful spirit -- all by the grace of God -- I will be abiding and abounding in You all day long, my whole life long. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will abide in Jesus and abound in thanksgiving for the fullness of life He pours into your life each day and that it would be contagious to all who are around you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands, Pastor Amy Barkman,
and Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
Please Spread the Word!

Ministering in Southern Indiana Area Feb 28-March 2
Please join us for 4 Nights of Inner Healing 
hosted at Pfrimmers Chapel UMC 
with my great friend, Pastor Tim Johnson


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!