Friday, February 26, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 26 - "He Gives the Spirit Without Measure"

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with the fullness of Your Spirit.  ... 

"He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for He gives the Spirit without measure. The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands" (John 3:34-35). 

Father God, increase my capacity to receive more of Your Spirit. Enlarge my heart and stretch out my spirit to receive more of Your love. Love is the nature of Your Spirit (1 John 4:16). And Jesus is the living expression of Your nature (John 10:30). Jesus is my example; Jesus is my standard (Matthew 10:25). "As He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:17). And Jesus had Your Spirit "without measure." 

So fill me, Holy Spirit, without measure. Cleanse me and free from all that is within me that is not yet like You, that You can fill me with the fullness of all that is of You (Ephesians 5:18). In the power of Your grace and Your love, may I "be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:19). May I be filled with Your Spirit "without measure" (John 3:35). May I be filled up and freed up -- free to be like Jesus in my world today (Romans 8:29; 2 Corinthians 3:18). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled with all the fullness of God by the One who gives His Spirit without measure -- free to be like Jesus in your world today, in Jesus' name. 
Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

    

Ministering in Lexington, Kentucky Area March 4-5
Please join us for the Power of Love Conference hosted by Voice of Joy Ministries at the Francis Asbury Society headquarters in Wilmore, where I'll be teaching and ministering with 
 Dr. Steve Seamands, Pastor Amy Barkman,
and Jeff Rogers of Wellspring Prayer Center
Registration is free but please let Pastor Amy know if you may be attending with an email to her at  amyb_love@att.net or
Please Spread the Word!

Ministering in Southern Indiana Area Feb 28-March 2
Please join us for 4 Nights of Inner Healing 
hosted at Pfrimmers Chapel UMC 
with my great friend, Pastor Tim Johnson


 
My Book:  Free to Be Like Jesus


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!