Friday, February 05, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 5 -  Radiant
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to start my day well. So I start my day with You. ... "Look to Him and be radiant" (Psalm 34:5). As I look to You, You change me. And whether I see it or not, everyone around me will, as the light of Your glory radiates from my spirit and even the countenance of my face. That's Your promise to all would come into Your presence to seek Your face and worship You. "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:18 NKJV). So I look to You. I worship You and behold You. And I welcome Your Spirit into my heart to change me and make me more like You today. Now as I go out into my day, may I be radiant with the presence of God. In Jesus' name I pray.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be radiant with the presence of God, as you look to Him and behold His glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!