Monday, February 01, 2016

Morning by Morning, February 1 - The Principle of Pursuit
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I set out to seek You before I seek anything else today.  ...
 
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" (Matthew 7:7-11 NKJV).
 
Those who ask are the ones who receive. Those who seek are the ones who find what they pursue. Those who knock are the ones invited to walk through the open doors. This is one of Your spiritual principles, the principle of pursuit. You are "a rewarder of those who diligently seek (You)," those who passionately pursue You (Hebrews 11:6). "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter" (Proverbs 25:2).
 
May I never stop seeking, never stop pursuing, never stop searching. Give me a passion for truth, a passion for the presence of God and an insatiable hunger for more of You in my life every day. May I never grow content or satisfied, passive or complacent, in my relationship with You. May every day be an adventurous day on my spiritual journey with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you never stop passionately pursuing the Lord your God with all your heart,  in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

 
Friends, thank you so much for your prayers at our Life in the Spirit Seminar at Friendship United Methodist Church in Porter, Texas this weekend! We experienced powerful spiritual renewal with healing, awakening of spiritual gifts, and awesome encounters with God! I pray the same for you and your church!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!